The “Mesogeios” Center of Palaio Faliro began operating in October 2010 behind the Eugenides Foundation, very close to Syggrou Avenue. Its purpose is to be the best possible dialysis option for the patients of Southern Athens.
A state-of-the-art building of 2,500 sq. m. with a bioclimatic structure and environment and spacious private parking. It has two high-standard dialysis rooms with an advanced fresh air exchange system and beautiful aesthetics, for both patients and attendants.
The unit has a capacity of 280 patients and is equipped with 40 Fresenius Medical Care 5008S machines.
Services - Provisions
- Regular monitoring by a cardiologist
- Collaboration with vascular surgeons for immediate solution to vascular access problems
- Monthly laboratory tests
- Collaboration with the “Lefkos Stavros” Athens Clinic to multilaterally support our patients
- Contracts with all insurance organizations
- Access to all areas for people with disabilities
- Provision of ambulance based on the instructions of the unit physicians
- Power Generating Pairs - Generator
- Electrically adjustable beds and armchairs
- Personal TV with an independent sound system and personal headphones
- High-speed WiFi
- Information and guidance on kidney patient rights - benefits
- Online Medical Record System – WEBCRM shared between our units
- Organization of dialysis treatment sessions abroad
Address: 18 Ellinidon Str., Palaio Faliro, Athens, 17564
Tel.: +30 210 9422611
FAX +30 210 9422677
Mobile: +30 6974488552