In November 2008, another unit of the “Mesogeios” group – under the name of “Medialyse” – was constructed just a few kilometers from the city of Serres and only 7 km from the General Hospital, in order to cover the needs of dialysis patients in that region. Its location is ideal as it combines the amenities of an urban center with the natural beauty of Northern Greece.
The 1,200 sq. m. building boasts a unique architectural design, is surrounded by a huge garden, and features a state-of-the-art dialysis room and waiting areas of superior aesthetic for both patients and attendants.
The unit has a capacity of 150 patients and is equipped with 25 Fresenius Medical Care 5008S machines.
Services - Provisions
- Regular monitoring by a cardiologist
- Collaboration with vascular surgeons for immediate solution to vascular access problems
- Monthly laboratory tests
- Contracts with all insurance organizations
- Access to all areas for people with disabilities
- Provision of ambulance based on the instructions of the unit physicians
- Power Generating Pairs - Generator
- Electrically adjustable beds and armchairs
- Personal TV with an independent sound system and personal headphones
- High-speed WiFi
- Information and guidance on kidney patient rights - benefits
- Online Medical Record System – WEBCRM shared between our units
- Organization of dialysis treatment sessions abroad
Address: Oinousa Provincial road, Neo Souli, 62100
Tel.: +30 23210 93290
FAX +30 23210 93296
Mobile: +30 6936009015
Medical & Administrative Personnel of medialyse Serres
Maria Magdalena Mpaliou