As of December 2018, another new dialysis unit in Thessaloniki, Pylaia was incorporated in the network of the “Mesogeios-Medialyse” Dialysis Centers Group in order to meet the needs of the residents of that region.
The unit is housed in newly built, state-of-the-art facilities covering a total surface of 1,500 sq. m. on a plot of 4,000 sq. m., which comes with green spaces and ample parking space. Like any building of the Group, it features advanced air conditioning and fresh air exchange systems. Patients and attendants enjoy a wonderful environment with stylish waiting rooms and a state-of-the-art 450 sq. m. dialysis room.
The unit has a capacity of 180 patients and is equipped with 29 state-of-the-art Fresenius Medical Care 5008S machines.
Services - Provisions
- Regular monitoring by a cardiologist
- Collaboration with vascular surgeons for immediate solution to vascular access problems
- Monthly laboratory tests
- Collaboration with the “Lefkos Stavros” Athens Clinic Link to multilaterally support our patients
- Contracts with all insurance organizations
- Access to all areas for people with disabilities
- Provision of ambulance based on the instructions of the unit physicians
- Power Generating Pairs - Generator
- Electrically adjustable beds and armchairs
- Personal TV with an independent sound system and personal headphones
- High-speed WiFi
- Information and guidance on kidney patient rights - benefits
- Online Medical Record System – WEBCRM shared between our units
- Organization of dialysis treatment sessions abroad
Address: Dasyllioy str. 8, Elaiwnes Pylaia, Thessaloniki, 55535
Tel.: +30 2310 326190
FAX +30 2310 326191
Mobile: +30 6985057760
Medical & Administrative Personnel of mesogeios medialyse Thessaloniki