Medical School, University of Bulgaria (1991-1997)
Degree in English and Bulgarian language
Seminars – Education- Medical experience
- Recognition of the medical diploma in Athens (1998)
- Trainee doctor at the Surgery and Cardiological Department of the General Hospital of Evoia (1999)
- County Service at the Medical Center of Psahna Evoias and at the intensive cardiological clinic of the hospital of Evoia (1999-2000)
- Trainee doctor at the Cardiological Department of the General Hospital of Evoia (2000-2001)
- Trainee doctor at the Pathological Department of the General Hospital of Evoia (2001-2003)
- Trainee doctor at the Nephrological Department of the Aretaieio Hospital (2003-2007)
- Certified with the title of Nephrologist (2007)
- Nephrologist at the renal unit Nefroiatriki of Athens (2007)
- Nephrologist in Mesogeios Pallini and Kalithea (2008-2010)
- Participation in Greek and international conferences / seminars specialized in pathology and nephrology, with own statements in several of them.
- Articles published in Greek and foreign magazines.
- Head at the dialysis center Mesogeios, Halkida (since 2010)