Theodoros PliakogiannisTerug naar het centrum
Medical School, Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki (1979-1985)
Degree in English language
Seminars – Education- Medical experience
- County service at the medical center of Palaiohoriou Paggaiou (1987-1988)
- Trainee doctor at the Pathology Department of the general Hospital, Kavala (1988-1989)
- Trainee doctor at the Pathology Department of the general Hospital, Drama (1990)
- Trainee doctor at the pathology department of Kavala (1990-1991)
- Trainee doctor at the nephrology department of Kavala (1991-1995)
- Trainee doctor of the nephrology department of the Ippokrateio General Hospital (1994)
- Certified with the title of Nephrologist (1995)
- Β' Consultant and then A' Consultant at the Nephrology department, General Hospital of Kavala (1996-2009)
- Participation in Greek and international conferences / seminars specialized in pathology and nephrology, with own statements in several of them.
- Articles published in Greek and foreign magazines.
- Head of the dialysis center Medialyse, Serres, Group of Mesogeios (since 2009)