1. WHO COLLECTS THEM
This site is owned and operated by the company MESOGEIOS HOLIDAY DIALYSIS CENTER SA (distinctive title [MESOGEIOS SA]). Our address is: Kalessa, Gazi, P.C. 71500 Heraklion, Crete. You can contact us in the following ways:
- Through the contact form available on our site (www.mesogeios.gr)
- Via e-mail at email@example.com
- By calling the number +302810371560
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES
- Remember your language and other preferences;
- Make sure you have all the information you are looking for;
- Monitor and analyze your response to ads and the content of our site so that we can provide you with ads customized to your interests, or limit the frequency of ads that are not relevant to you;
- Calculate the number people that visit the site and how they use it in order to improve its content and allow it to operate more quickly and effectively;
- Facilitate both our company and third parties to send you information relevant to your preferences and location.
In the following section you can find information and details about the types of cookies we use and the purposes they serve.
3. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES WE USE, FOR WHAT PURPOSE, AND FOR HOW LONG
The cookies used by the Mesogeios Dialysis Centers website are as follows:
- Essential cookies: they are needed in order for our site to function properly while also making it easier for you to navigate it.
Duration: 1 year
- Functional cookies: they allow our site to remember your choices (e.g. username, language, or region) and other preferences to provide you with a more personalized experience.
Duration: 1 year
- Session cookies: they are temporarily saved on your device only for the duration of your visit to our site and are deleted after you finish browsing it. We use them to improve the performance of our site by monitoring how it is used by visitors (e.g. what pages you visited and for how long, which links you used etc.)
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device for a specific period of time after you finish browsing our site or until you delete them. By using them, we can save your preferences so that they are available during your next visit. They allow us to have a more accurate picture of how often you visit our site and how its use changes over time, to ensure the effectiveness of our advertising efforts.
- Analytics Cookies: they collect data about the use of the website and allow us to improve its operation. They provide us with aggregated information regarding the performance of our site, the number of visits to its pages, the way our visitors arrive at our site, and the effectiveness of our ads.
Duration: from 1 day to 2 years (depending on the type of cookies).
4. MANAGING COOKIES
On your first visit to our site, you will be asked to consent to the acceptance of the cookies we use through the options available in the relevant pop-up window that will appear. Your preferences will be saved. You have the right to revoke this consent or change the cookie settings of our website at any time through the Cookies Policy posted on our site.
The essential and functional cookies do not require consent, as they are technically necessary for the operation of your site and for your connection to it.
Most browsers allow you to decline and delete cookies. You can configure your browser to prevent cookies from being stored on your device or to be asked for permission each time. You can also delete cookies that you have already activated at any time.
The way cookies are set depends on the browser and the version of it that is currently in force. You can find the necessary information and guidance on blocking and deleting cookies on different browsers at the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/el-gr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=el
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
5. LAST UPDATE OF THE POLICY
This policy may be periodically updated.
This latest issue is effective from 14/10/2019