Since August 2018, another dialysis unit in the Chaidari area has become part of the network of the “Mesogeios” Dialysis Centers Group. It is designed to meet the needs of West Attica patients and is the third service center in Attica, after Palaio Faliro and Pallini.
The unit is housed in newly built, state-of-the-art, three-level buildings with a total surface of 2,200 sq. m. constructed on a plot of 1,300 sq. m. The building is equipped with all the advanced systems necessary to ensure patient comfort and safety. It has 2 state-of-the-art dialysis rooms of 450 sq. m. and waiting areas of exceptional aesthetic.
The unit has a capacity of 180 patients and is equipped with 30 Fresenius Medical Care 5008S machines.
Services - Provisions
- Regular monitoring by a cardiologist
- Collaboration with vascular surgeons for immediate solution to vascular access problems
- Monthly laboratory tests
- Collaboration with the “Lefkos Stavros” Athens Clinic to multilaterally support our patients
- Contracts with all insurance organizations
- Access to all areas for people with disabilities
- Provision of ambulance based on the instructions of the unit physicians
- Power Generating Pairs - Generator
- Electrically adjustable beds and armchairs
- Personal TV with an independent sound system and personal headphones
- High-speed WiFi
- Information and guidance on kidney patient rights - benefits
- Online Medical Record System – WEBCRM shared between our units
- Organization of dialysis treatment sessions abroad
Address: 21A Korytsas & Aneksartisias Str., Chaidari, Athens, 12461
Tel.: +30 210 5310320
FAX +30 210 5310321
Mobile: +30 6985647868
Medical & Administrative Personnel of mesogeios mesogeios Chaidari